the thing is literally NO ONE cares if u dont think leggings count as pants. no one. no one cares. everyones gonna keep wearing them as pants. theyre pants. no one cares what u think
easter is on 4/20 this year are you gonna blaze it or praise it
I googled ‘marijuana jesus’ and if you thought I’d be disappointed, you thought wrong
Alternate Universes are pure gold
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
my preferred method of suicide is sex with Sam Winchester
going out with a bang
was that a pun
either that or the sound of the gun he shoots you with once he realizes you are a werewolf
iT’S BEEN SEVEN SEASONS
the whole like “you’re too young to be gay” shit like. queer people arent like pokemon you don’t level up enough to evolve into a gay.
you do however level up enough to evolve from gay to hella gay.
I mean, you do have your legendaries.
Thank roverscoutproblems for the #nekernominate. I’ve done this over on facebook already and only know one scout on here. But here you. This one is from Founder’s Day 2014 with the 4 (at the time) invested Rovers of Kaweka Rover Crew
#shoutout to this guy who got on the bus at the same time as me and I ended up following for most of my walk home. #totsnotastalker
PETITION FOR THIS PIZZA BOY TO HAVE HIS OWN FANDOM
Now, with whom shall we ship him?
tumblr user pizza of course
Wait for spn fandom since we now have their pizza man.
We need a babysitter
If the multiverse theory is true, then there’s a universe where it isn’t.
Multiverse theory doesn’t cover paradoxical situations
Except in the universe where it does
parrots are great yeah but why can’t there be parrot-sized dragons that you can pet that sit on your shoulder and breathe little streams of fire
what about dragon-sized parrots
that sounds legitimately terrifying actually
Man I hate this chem class…. Tumblr time
do you ever get that moment when you’re kinda in between obsessions and you’re just like
what the fuck do i use as my desktop background now
what if harry had been sorted into slytherin though
- sarcastic bastard and no need to pretend otherwise
- learning the names of people outside your immediate circle of friends??? please
- usually overdramatic, sometimes morally grey
- sirius having to deal with the fact that his godson is a slytherin. a slytherin. james potter’s son is in slytherin. remus can you believe this
- bezzies-by-circumstance with draco malfoy with all the highlights including a) earth-shattering fights, b) someone brazen enough to curb draco’s nastiness, and c) someone unimpressed enough to tell harry to get a fucking grip and stop being so self-righteous all the time potter you frilly whingebag
- (and a friendship with harry/draco reluctantly getting roped into his cause could have changed a whole buncha shit for the malfoys and all that Malfoy Joins the Order With Snape fic of ‘03-‘05 could have come true)
- speaking of, a head of house/student relationship with snape might have saved his character from being entirely reprehensible
- challenging the wizarding public’s views of slytherin house by pitting their ridiculous prejudices against their blind all-consuming love for/faith in harry
- quirrell was a ravenclaw and wormtail was a gryffindor [insert harry’s sarcastic one-liner about all the witches and wizards who went bad being in slytherin here]
- jkr putting her money where her mouth is re: “we’ve all got both light and dark inside us, it’s our choices who make us who we truly are” by putting the boy who lived and eventual saviour of the wizarding world in the ~evil house~
- or even better she could have established slytherin as the ~evil house~ and then dismantled that completely by showing harry surrounded by loving, caring people forced to choose between standing beside their friend harry or supporting voldemort’s/their parents’ cause
- harry’s group of friends torn in two by their parents’ ideology and their loyalty to harry and what they’ve seen to be true while sharing a home with hundreds of halfbloods and muggleborns
- and then members of slytherin house fighting tooth and nail against the people who raised them because harry potter just has that effect on people
- all resulting in an eventual about-face in people’s attitudes towards slytherins
- and when harry has kids they’re proud at the thought of being sorted into slytherin house because their dad was a slytherin and he saved the fucking world